Walnut Ridge Landscape and Design
Walnut Ridge Landscape and Design is a family owned business with more than 100 years of tradition and experience. We are excited to announce we are looking to add an experienced, high energy Landscape Designer.
- Competitive Salary $45,000/yr or more plus commission (pay based on experience)
- Family-orientated Environment
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Drug-free and smoke free workplace
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design residential and commercial landscape plans (hardscape and softscape)
- Measure landscape sites and sketching designs
- Prepare and deliver proposals to customers
- Knowledge of plant, shrub and tree knowledge
- Meet sales goals set by the company for the month, quarter, and year
- Preparing and presenting deliverables to clients
- Delegate work to appropriate departments to ensure that project deadlines and budgets are being met
- Proficient in use of computer skills and Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Communicate with coworkers and customers to take messages, disseminate and distribute information, and address complaints
- Scheduling skills
- Conduct site inventory and analysis
- Coordinate with subcontractors to obtain estimates, visit sites, etc.
- Contact vendors to research materials
- Prepare construction drawings, details, and specifications
- Presentation preparation
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Horticulture or Landscape or industry equivalent experience required.
- Dynascape or CAD experience is preferred but not required. Can teach.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Innovative and resourceful problem solver
- Creative and innovative designer
Additional Information: This position is a full-time year round salary position with paid time off.
Please email us your most up to date resume. We will contact you for further consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!